Did you notice our new DOMAIN NAME MANAGEMENT interface?
In order to provide you with a nice domain name management environment for navigation, easy to use and above all scalable in terms of functionality, PlanetHoster offers a new fully responsive and intuitive interface for managing your domain names.
To serve as a reminder, PlanetHoster holds accreditations from CIRA, AFNIC, Dnsbe, DNSLU, EURid, ldns and Switch in addition to being accredited ICANN allowing the registration of various domain name extensions , without any intermediary.
In order to take a look, know that our new domain name management panel is now accessible directly via your Client Area on the Domains tab.
Here is an overview of the new features:
- Enabling and disabling ID Protection / WHOIS;
- Multiple renewals of several domain names;
- Safe renewal for long periods (up to 10 years);
- Locking and unlocking domain names;
- URL redirection (301);
- Export a list of domain names in CSV format for efficient management;
- Recovery and changes AuthInfo (Code EPP);
- Managing Advanced DNS zones (A RECORD, CNAME, TXT, MX, AAAA, NS);
- Glue Records Management for customizing your Name Servers;
- Ability to delete a domain name at any time;
- Forwarding emails (Still to Come);
- DNSSec Services (Still to Come).
It is important to know that all these features are also available via our new API available for guests wishing to register domain names for resale. For more information, I invite you to read this article dedicated to
API for registering domains.
The initial feedback is very positive for this new launch.
And you? How do you like our new interface and new features?
Please feel free to leave your comments! 🙂